Sunday, June 21, 2009

Run

A sketch from Inspired Blueprints I did this page today to give to Jason when he gets home. It is kinda my father's day gift to him. He doesn't even know that I ordered this pic of him finishing a 10 K race (in about 42 minutes). When I find out the exact time I will write it on the journalling tag. Of course this also fits the OCC Star Challenge as well.




Pattern Paper: CTMH (Game On); October Afternoon
Cardstock: CTMH
Die Cuts: CTMH; October Afternoon
Chipboard Letters: CTMH
Letter Stickers: Stash
Stamp and Ink: CTMH
Rub ons: CTMH
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Fabulous Laurel!

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous layout!!! And congrats to your hubby for finishing with such an awesome time!!!!

Sarah said...

Ohhh Great Layout!!! Love this! I am sure he will LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Love the sketch...your paper choices are incredible! Love it, as always! Blessings, Kim xXx

Alanna said...

Great layout Laurel. Your hubby is sure to be thrilled with it.

Lori said...

Great job on the sketch. Love your layout.

Dena said...

Great layout Laurel. I like how all the different papers work so well together!

Denise said...

Fantastic Layout!!! Love the colours!!!!

01 09 10