Friday, June 19, 2009

UR Cool

I used a sketch from the Got Sketch blog: I am starting to feel a bit of mojo finally! For the card I incorporated the 365 Card Challenge - say it with stripes. It gave me a chance to use the new Fancy Pants paper I had in the mail today from Lisa's Scrap Shack. Love this paper! The popsicle has been painted with Shimmerz and mounted with foam strips.
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants
Cardstock: CTMH
Woodgrain Stamp: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Shimmerz: Orange Sherbert
Cricut: Doodlecharms

6 comments:

Alanna said...

What a fun and cheerful summer card.

Susan said...

this is charming, Laurel! I especially like your frosty orangesicle and the hue of colors in that stripe!

Happy Weekend

~amy~ said...

Laurel, this is utterly SWEET!!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun card, Laurel! Perfect for summer.

Jeanne said...

What a absolutely yummy popsicle. Fantastic summer card!

Sarah said...

YUM!!! love the sparkle and the paper! You enabled me in buying those stickers LOL as they always look so cool on your cards.

01 09 10