Saturday, July 11, 2009

Delicious

Again the sketch from Creative Scrappers I just took this picture this morning! I LOVE fresh cherries, they are my absolute favorite fruit, one of my favorite things about summer! This layout is for the Scrapping Out Loud Challenge, supposed to be a favorite recipe - but no recipe needed here just nature's recipe! I also used the SOL Word of the Week which was 'delicious'.
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon Cardstock CTMH Ribbon: CTMH pompoms: Stampingbella Sticker: Cosmo Cricket Letter Stickers: American Crafts, Making Memories and stash buttons: CTMH

13 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Awesome layout!! Love those papers and how you've used them! MMMmmmm I feel like having a bowl of cherries now:-)

yyam said...

This is a great layout Laurel! I love fresh cherries too...just as they are! Yum!
Great choice of papers - especially the Cosmo Cricket cherries...:)

Unknown said...

Your layout is as delicious as those fresh cherries!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Denise said...

Hey Laurel!!! Sorry I've been away sooo long, missed your blog!

Anyhoo, I love your layout for SOL thanks so much for playing along!

Unknown said...

Great layout. I always love reds and greens or pinks and greens together on almost anything. You are also the best 'ribbon scruncher' I know!

Carolyn said...

I love it! What a brilliant idea! I love how you cropped it too.

Sarah said...

Yummmmm....I just got those very same papers on my shopping trip today LOL. I loved that retro feel.
Your LO with them is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, this is just simply lovely! I adore the mix of PP's and the fantastic title. Thanks sooo very much for playing!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! A page dedicated to cherries :)

Jess said...

totally adorable! love the papers and i love cherries! thanks for playing Laurel!

Savitri said...

What a yummy page!!!! Love the papers, so fresh and bright!

Maria said...

This is really stunning, I so love your papers and how you have done your title....
Look forward to seeing more of your layouts, thanks for playing with us gals at SOL.....

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this layout! That bowl of cherries is beautiful!!

01 09 10