Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy New Year

This is so not my style! I don't use brights normally, but this is for Danica's album and this is her. I had a hard time with it, but I think because it is not my style. I used the new Flip flaps from CTMH, they are awesome, a great way to add more pics on the page. This is with the flip flap opened:

Pattern Paper: American Crafts (teen) Cardstock: CTMH Stamps: CTMH Ink: CTMH Letter Stickers: American Crafts Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook Buttons: PTI Fiber: CTMH


4 comments:

Alanna said...

Looks great Laurel. Perfect for your daughter.

Sarah said...

WOW that is so cool..bright and perfect for New Year!!

Unknown said...

I agree, it is perfect for you daughter! Love it and I know she does too!

Jeanne said...

I'm sure your daughter completely adores this layout. How great that you are willing to scrap out of your comfort zone to reflect the tastes of your kids!

01 09 10