Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello Tilda

There is a new Canadian Store that sells Magnolias, it is called The Little Stamp Shop, their prices are awesome, if you live in Canada and love Magnolia stamps then you should visit! On the blog they have their first sketch challenge: I just got this Tilda so I had to ink her up. After coloring with my copics (still have to work on that!) I painted the puddle and her jacket with Shimmerz. Tilda is on foam squares.
Pattern Papers: Making Memories Cardstock: CTMH Ribbon: CTMH Punch: Martha Stewart Slice: Words & Expressions Markers: Copics Paint: Shimmerz

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is adorable, Laurel!! I love the soft colours you used.. soo pretty!! :)

HeidiD said...

This is so sweet! I love that MM paper too. Isn't the Chasing Butterflies line awesome? take care!

loz said...

Soo Georgeous Laurel. The shimmerz looks great...Loz

Kathi Carlson said...

One word - CUTE!!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Tilda Laurel!

Jamie Harder said...

this is darling!!

Lulu said...

Very cute!!!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

So card is so cute! I love her yellow umbrella and boots.

Vicki Burns said...

Laurel, she's darling! I haven't seen her yet, and now I must find her!

Eulanda said...

This is so cute! Love the glitter on her AND on the puddle. So cute! What a great stamp!

Unknown said...

100% CUTENESS!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, this is SO sweet! I absolutely love how you have colored her!

(-: Heidi

Jeanne said...

Super sweet! Love the colors you chose on this one and the shimmer! Your coloring looks fab to me!

Jenn said...

Aww, this is too cute for words! Love her yellow rain boots! :)

Carolyn said...

Adorable laurel!

Ila said...

So Gorgeous!!...love the colors, shimmer and lovely papers!!

01 09 10