Saturday, August 29, 2009

Enjoy the Moment

The sketch this week from Card Patterns. Michelle is such a talented sketch designer, always fabulous to use! We are sponsered this week by Sherrod Studio, come on over and play along. The designers did an amazing job with the sketch this week! I still had my Scarlet Lime kit out so I used it for this sketch as well. My favorite paper in the pack is the butterfly page, so many butterflies there for fussy cutting, so fun!!!

Pattern Paper & Border Sticker: Scarlet Lime Stamp & Button: Papertrey Ink
Ink & Journaling Spot: CTMH


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

I got behind again on checking out what you've been up to and WOW...you've been busy as usual. I am ALWAYS impressed at how many projects you are able to create and how very different each is from the other. Do you stay up nights thinking of what you'll be creating next? Oh to have an ounce of your creative energy.

Amazing work, Laurel!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...great pops of color!!! Can you believe I've already made my card with the CP sketch? I've been up for a smidge..it'll post on monday...yes, used some of my new goodies...can you say PTI? LOL

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love the color scheme and elements in this card! Beth

liszha said...

LO-VE-LY!!!!!!!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! I will have to try and play this week.

Karla Kroese said...

WOW! Love this - the colors, design, everything!!

Dora said...

Amazing I love it!

ANAT S said...

wonderful card!

01 09 10