Tuesday, August 25, 2009

QUICK card!!!

I am heading out of town for some school shopping and am just waiting for Danica to wake up. Rather than sit and blog I went downstairs to see what I could whip up real quick. This was a VERY quick card! I used my Scor-pal to score the edge of the card. Stamped the image and cut out. Added a tiny bit of Stickles to his nose, a ribbon and a couple of sparkle dots. Can't get much easier than that. I'll enter it in the Moxie Fab Clean and Graphic Challenge! Cardstock: Close to My Heart (Desert Sand, White Daisy) Stamp: Christmas Melodies
Ink: Tulip Sparkle dots (Stampingbella)

15 comments:

Rose said...

quick and great!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling Christmas card.

~amy~ said...

Love the pop of color!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! I SO made a Christmas craft card last night that is almost the same as this...mostly blank with an ornament on it LOL I died when I saw yours !
Love his red nose.

Kathi Carlson said...

Quick maybe... CUTE for sure! Enjoy your shopping trip!

Ann said...

Oooh, SO fab!

Melissa Laverty said...

Awesome card. Totally inspiring!

Unknown said...

Simple and gorgeous! I love your Practical Scrappers tea card too! I hope you've had a fun day of shopping! I left a little something for you on my blog!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Krista Ritskes said...

Now that is simple! But you make it look so fab.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ooo, I saw Kathi's card where she said that she had imitated your scoring technique - now I get it! Nice card - simple but very pleasing!

Ashley Newell said...

super cute

Carolyn said...

Cute! Nice touch using the S-P

papertrails leaver said...

quick card and very adorable!

Julia Aston said...

very pretty Kraft card - love the Rudolph, the scoring and the dew drops!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge!

01 09 10