Monday, August 10, 2009

Some stickers and some scraps

The challenge this week at Practical Scrappers was to use stickers. I don't have too many stickers, I never did really get into them. I am starting to like them though, they sure make things quick! We were to use at least 3, I used LOTS, even a border sticker! A close up of the stitching around the large flower sticker.

I sewed these stickers on to look like labels.



While I was at it and pretty much dwindled my Boom di Ada supply I used some more scraps, Lauren's sketch, and more stickers for this quick and easy card!


Here is the card.

All supplies are from Close to My Heart (Boom di Ada collection) except the circle sentiment (Heidi Swapp)





11 comments:

MrsMomma said...

I LOVE that pattern paper. Gorgeous! You did a great job!

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome layout and card!!

Brenda said...

I love these examples of sticker usage. They are so bright, cheery, and show what to do with bigger stickers. I really do learn a lot from you!

Jeanne said...

Wow! You sure know how to showcase this paper in all it's glory! Wonderful use of stickers, too. Like you, I don't have too many in my stash (I gave them to my girls when they were younger). Thanks for sharing!

Dora said...

Looks great, I have many stickers..never use them...love the lay out, thos colors are really sunny....wish the weather was like that here always!
hugs Dora

Jena said...

Great page - I love how you added Emporium to Boom-di-Ada! Love your stitching as well! TFS!

Unknown said...

Yummy! I just love boom-di-ada!

Crystal said...

You did a great job on both of these! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is a great sketch and your card is just gorgeous!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

OK I LOVE Boom di Ada...I first became a consultant July last year and Boom di Ada was what I got in my kit....I just LOVED that pack. Your Lo and card are just perfect. Do you have a full sized sewing machine or a craft one? I get to lazy to use mine as it is so huge!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!

01 09 10