Saturday, August 8, 2009

Warm Wishes

Here is a sneak peek at some of the NEW Jingle paper from CTMH! I LOVE this paper pack, it is meant for Christmas but can be used for so many things! I also used one of the new stamp sets. I plan on making up a few of these nugget tins to have on hand as during December I am usually so busy I want to have some things just ready to go. Of course this can be a great hostess gift, stocking stuffer anything (as long as I don't eat them first!). All of our pattern paper is 2 sided now, which is great. The same pattern is on the back but in one color, in this case juniper, which is on some of the nuggets.

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Keep posting Jingle projects, Laurel. If there is anyone that can warm me up to that paper packet, it is you!! Love what you did here - I could see it be used all year round.

~amy~ said...

cuter than cute Laurel!!!

Christina said...

Awww...so cute! Where did you get the tin? I need to snatch some up! I love having little gifts on hand too!! Thanks for sharing your great work (as always)...I just love seeing everything you create!

Sarah said...

Mine should get here Monday!!!! I can't wait. I LOVE your project!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very cute and very smart! Thanks for the tip - I'll make some early too and that will probably keep me from eating the nuggets (I won't want to have to re-wrap them)!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! Both the paper and stamps are delish! I think your little tins are a terrific idea!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Savitri said...

Very super cute!!! Gorgeous paper!!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my goodness...new stuff already!!! WTG!! I have been away - now I NEED to put in an order...lol!! Can't wait to play!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! LOVE the color combo!

Dana said...

This is really cute! Have you ever done any projects for teachers besides the cards?

Jeanne said...

Whoops...usually I scroll down to the first unread post in my Reader, so I can stay caught up while reading. Didn't do it this time. WOWZERS...love this one, too! You certainly have the knack for putting papers together in a very pleasing way! Terrific tin!

01 09 10