Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 Lucky

The final Caardvarks Sketch for this week: I love how this card turned out. Used October Afternoon again and I played with one of my Unity Stamps. Everything just fell together perfectly, must have take less than half an hour to make this, love it when that happens!
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon
Cardstock & Ink: CTMH
Stamp: Unity
Letter Sticker: American Crafts
Cricut: Paper Dolls Dress Up
ribbon: stash

I get asked all the time what I do with all of my cards. Well, I do have quite the stash built up but I also give them away as gifts (my SIL loves this), little thank yous etc. I have sold some. But I am just trying to use more of them myself 'just because'. For instance hubby has been doing great around the house (most of the time! LOL) and he is doing awesome at work so I left this on the seat of his truck the other day for no real reason. He loved it!

13 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a brilliant card the glitzy clover is really super on the black and White! Beth

SmilynStef said...

Love that big clover ... very fun sketch design.

Alanna said...

Fabulous card Laurel. I love that clover. And good for you for using your cards. That's what I'm trying to do as well. Just send one to a friend or family member for no particular reason other than to just say hi.

lauren bergold said...

i love how this card came out, too! :) it's awesome!

BrendaB said...

Love this card!

Unknown said...

half an hour. Wow, this card is beautiful! Love that put the jazz on the 2! I'm going to have to try leaving my hubby a card to inspire better help around the house. hehe
Blessngs,
Kim xXx

suzARTe said...

cool card, I love what you have done with the sketch

Dora said...

That time to make this card?? Wow than I only choose my papers;)
Gorgous work!

Jeanne said...

Great card, great take on the sketch and great use of the card for your hubby!

Thanks for sharing what you do with your stash...I like the using them, just because most of all! *Ü*

laterg8r said...

love the numbers on your card!

i give mine as xmas gifts! :D

Unknown said...

Half an hour, wow! It looks like a million!

(-: Heidi

~amy~ said...

fabbie card laurel...love it...and woot woot that it was a slam dunk card!

Denise said...

I love this one!!! That huge clover is beautiful!!!

01 09 10