Thursday, September 10, 2009

Emporium Thinking of You

I am in a bi-monthly Close to My Heart card swap. Each month one of us comes up with some guidelines to be followed. All supplies are from Close to My Heart. The guidelines were

1) any card size
2) any color combo
3) Random Stamp on some cardstock and use at least 2 pattern papers
4) Minimum of 5 layers
5) use 3 brads and one other embellishment



The sketch is from the Wishes book.

Pattern Paper: Emporium Cardstock: Twilight, Colonial White, Sweet Leaf (textured)
Stamp: Butterfly kiss Ink: Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Gray Flannel, Gray Wool Ribbon: Colonial White Grosgrain Slice: Just Chillin Teen

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the Emporium pack here. I especially love those tone on tone twilight butterflies on one of your background pieces. SOOOO pretty!

Karla Kroese said...

Beautiful!

Dora said...

I wish I was in that group this card is just gorgeous!

Lori said...

So pretty. Love the butterfly.

Carla said...

Great card Laurel!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so lovely Laurel! Beth

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I just love sweet leaf and crystal blue together.

Jamie Harder said...

beautiful card!!!

Peet said...

so gorgeous!!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE this paper and these colors! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Stunning like always! I love the
versatility of this Emporium paper!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

yyam said...

Really lovely Laurel! Great papers!

01 09 10