Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Family

Here is the sketch this week from The Scrappiest. I was stumped for a bit, as I always have a hard time with circles both on cards and layouts. I made it work. All supplies are from Close to My Heart except the baubles.
Pattern Paper: Twitterpated
Cardstock: Heavenly Blue, White Daisy, Chocolate
Textured Cardstock: Colonial White
Stamps: January Word Puzzle, Notice the Details,
Cricut: Graphically Speaking
Slice: Words & Expressions
White Daisy grosgrain ribbon

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Stumped? You? Absolutely NOT!!! This is fabby. I so love that snowflake and such an adorable photo!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

This is a WINNER! I LOVE this page!

Jess said...

great pg.. and i super love that snowflake!

yyam said...

Love the colors on this...love the snowflakes in place of the trees!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute! I love those snow flakes!

Arlene Camacho said...

Love how you used the snowflake instead of trees!

awesome LO. I am shocked that you were stumped. you rocked that sketch!

Dora said...

This is a very beautiful lo!

laterg8r said...

love the big snowflake :D

Lori said...

Love your layout.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is fantastic Laurel if only I could be stumped like this!Beth

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful layout. The colors are perfect and enhance your photo gorgeously.

Alanna said...

Gorgeous layout Laurel. You rocked the sketch.

01 09 10