Saturday, September 12, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and a toot!

The sketch this week from Clean and Simple: I was in a non-traditional Christmasy mood and this is what I came up with. I love this combo! All supplies are from Close to My Heart except the ribbon and punch. I am so sad that this Breeze color is retired!



 Cardstock: Breeze, Bubblegum, Baby Pink, White Daisy
Stamps: Jingle Borders, Merry Melodies
Ink: Bubblegum, Breeze, Sweet Leaf
Ribbon: PTI
Punch: Martha Stewart, SU!, Marvy


Now for the toot.... I have a card picked up for publication in the February 2010 Cards Magazine!!! Doing the happy dance here!


17 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love your card and congrats on your publication!!! You so rock!!

papertrails leaver said...

Like the non tradtional Christmas card! Congrats on the pub! I'll see you in there! ;-)

~amy~ said...

LOVE your non-traditional Christmas card Laurel and woot woot on your pub!!

Dora said...

WOW congrats girl!
And love that card, I just love christmas cards with other colors!

Karla Kroese said...

Lovely card! Fun take on the sketch. I miss Breeze, too!

Unknown said...

Super fabby non-traditional Christmas card! I love Breeze too! Congrats on the publication! I can't wait to see the big reveal! I know it will be amazing!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

yyam said...

Love your Christmas card! Congrats on being published!

Jeanne said...

Wow, Laurel! This is a fantastic card! Love all the details you've added. I also agree with you about Breeze!

Congrats on your success in being published...you are so creative and SO deserve it!

laterg8r said...

congrats on the mag publish WTG!

love the non-traditional colors for your xmas card :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card!!!!

YAY LAUREL!!!!! We'll be in that issue together :)

Alanna said...

Great card Laurel. I love those colors together. And congrats on having a card picked to be in the Cards magazine.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming publication. So cool! I love the colors on this card. Delicious!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute Christmas card!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the publication Laurel!
Love your yummmy card.

whoistracy said...

Just love that ruffled ribbon!!

Natasha said...

Wowsers!! These colours are fabulous!

Heather P. said...

How fabulous is this! There's so much going on, but it comes together beautifully! Love it!!

01 09 10