Thursday, September 24, 2009

We have a winner!

Thank you everyone for taking part in my blog candy! I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments. I used Random.org. and the winner is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:19
Timestamp: 2009-09-24 14:47:05 UTC

Which brings us to: Sarah

I will put this on my sidebar Laurel!Congrats to you !!!Something that makes me feel good....hmmmm Starting this blog is a big thing for me, and all the people I have met and the CONSTANT encouragement and kind comments I get about my artwork (esp as I am so new to this). It makes crafting SO much fun. Receiving wonderful RAK from such wonderful people like YOU!!!!BUT the best thing for me this year has to be when we found out that hubby had got another job! THAT was a BIG relief... We are so blessed.Great Candy Laurel.

Congrats to Sarah (I already have your addy!)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Woooohooo I won!!!! Thanks SO MUCH Laurel you are awesome. What a cool surprise!

Crystal said...

Yay Sarah! Congrats!

Jamie Harder said...

Hooray for Sarah!!!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah I can't think of anyone who should get this more than you! Beth

Unknown said...

Congrats Sarah! I agree with Beth!!
blessings,
Kim xXx

01 09 10