Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Oh My Gosh!

I had a Dr. appointment this afternoon and my doctor moved out of town so I decided to make it into a Costco shopping trip too (yuck!) and of course snuck in Michael's (yay! didn't find anything though - guess that means I have too much already! LOL). Anyhow I didn't get in until after 7pm and it always takes me so long to put the Costco stuff away (repackaging into smaller packages, etc). So it was after 8 before I was done. Visited with the kids for a bit and now here I am. No crafting time though - that sucks! BUT long story short, I wanted to see what Tracy had for a sketch today on Eat Sleep Stamp and couldn't believe what I saw, I was chosen as her sketch artist! Check it out here!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

A HUGE congratulations!! That card is so pretty - yo really deserved this!

Karla Kroese said...

Congratulations! So deserving! You already know how much I love that card!

Alanna said...

Congratulations. How fun.

Jeanne said...

Huge congrats to you! That card is gorgeous and you deserve the recognition!

laterg8r said...

congrats to you :D

Cindy Lee said...

Oh wow!! You are doing really GREAT! Congrats!

01 09 10