Saturday, October 10, 2009

Around the Town Sneak Peek!

Day 2 of my sneak peeks of the New Timeless Templates. and yes I am still over the moon that I got to do this!!! Today I played with the new set Around the Town. I love this set. It comes in a large and small version and both are so useful.

Here I used the large one for packaging up my 'spa' themed gift. I love how I easily coordinated the packaging with the products, that's why I love the templates, it would be hard to find a gift bag that went this well!


Close up detail:



Pattern Paper: Scarlet Lime
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms and Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)


Here I used the small one for some tea bags. I thought these little packages would make great, cheer up, feel better, thinking of you - well pretty much anything. A nice cup of tea just makes a person feel good.




Kraft
: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Tea for Two, Beautiful Blooms (I love this branch in this set) and Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)

Pattern Paper: Amy Butler


Finally, I made a winter themed one. This will be for my homemade chocolates and such that we (the girls and I) make and give out.

All supplies are from Papertrey Ink except the border punch (Martha Stewart) and ribbon (CTMH)

Close up detail.



Pattern Paper: In Bloom, Bitty Box Basics
Cardstock: Kraft
Stamp: Mixed Messages
Snowflake Punches
Vintage Buttons

24 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

oooh I loves these esp. the tea time one with the fabulous floral pp. Lovely!

Amy Liz Schultz said...

CONGRATS on getting to do this! PTI is amazing and this template looks amazing, your projects are lovely!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh wow..you've done an amazing job with these templates!!!

Dora said...

This is just amazing Laurel, all the templater you have used are gorgeous!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Nice! LOVE PTI and your use of the templates is just over the top! LOVE EVERYTHING!

Unknown said...

Girly, you are so rocking these templates! This paper and the snowflakes are grand on this one!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Alanna said...

These are all so stunning Laurel. I'm sure you've made Lauren super happy that her templates are being showcased in such an awesome manner. I think my favorite one is the winter one you made, probably because of the colors.

Jeanne said...

What a thrill for you! These peeks are absolutely fantastic! Love them all!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH MY WORD! Love these! Fab colors and elements! LOVE!

Alyssa S said...

These are all wonderful! You've done an amazing job with the peek ;o)

Diane said...

So pretty.....love them all, the winter colors are so soft!

Carol R said...

I love all the ways you have decorated this tote. My favorite two are the tea and winter one.

laterg8r said...

i love that winter one - they are all great :D

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely sets! I love the green spa one.

Agus said...

Super cute sets! love the datails and how you decorated! :)
Agus

Sarah said...

Ahhh Laurel what can I say...you are a talented crafter and these are just wonderful! I really love the last one with the snowflakes...wonderful!

Karla Kroese said...

I'm so excited for you that you were recognized in this way! You are so deserving! Your samples are lovely, as usual!

Cindy Lee said...

OH MY!!! Your gift bags are AWESOME, Laurel!! I really like them! Thanks for the inspiration!

yyam said...

Laurel, these projects are fabulous! Really great ideas for gifting!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love it, Laurel!!

~amy~ said...

super fun projects Laurel!!!

Denise said...

Wow,,,you are soooo amazing!!! Love these projects!!! Wanna come teach me how to do this? LOL

lauren bergold said...

wow! such gorgeous gift sets! lovely work!

dstandard said...

What beautiful projects with the ribbon!

01 09 10