Friday, October 23, 2009

Boo

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy:

We are sponsered this week by Jazzy stamps. I LOVE this pumpkin stamp - he is just so darn cute! Pop on over to the Get Sketchy blog to see what everyone has done with him - so many great ideas! Play along, and you could win some Jazzy stamps!

For my card I also incorporated the Practical Scrappers challenge (yes again!) - office supplies - so not a challenge for me! I also used a fun Unity stamp for the 'bingo card'. Finally, it is also for the Pile it On Challenge this week - anything Halloween.

This paper from Close to My Heart is called Game On and I LOVE it! I have purchased the paper pack 3 times, can't get enough of it. I have also used some of the Game On Stickese. So fun!

Now for someone who is not really a Halloween girl, I sure made a lot of Halloween stuff this fall! but this card is my favorite, I just love it! I have the pumpkin on foam squares.

18 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...this is so cute! :)

Dora said...

You made such a great card with the sketch, it is a very cute card!
have a nice weekend!

~amy~ said...

serious laurel...love this!!! Great job...that bingo card is perfect!

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute! Love the bingo card.

Karla Kroese said...

Cute card. I have never been a fan of Halloween, but I think you're making me one! (:

Tiffany Heilman said...

Wow. I just love this card. All the layers and the bingo card are fabulous!

laterg8r said...

great pumpkin, great layering, great bingo card - just great :D

Carolyn said...

Too cute!! Love the pumpkin!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love it!!! Beth

Jennifer Stricker said...

So dang cute! Thank you for letting me visit. Thank you for playing along with Pile It On! this week. Hope you'll play again in the future!

Jennifer PIO DT

Audrey said...

love love love it!

di said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

Love love love this!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Katie said...

Super work!
Great combo of challenges and thanks for playing at PIO this week!
Katie

PS, I have blog candy up for grabs!
at Both Sides of the Paper

kim.mom said...

Super cute! Love that bingo stamp!

Jeanne said...

This has got to be one of THE most adorable pumpkin images I have ever seen! I love what you have done to create this card.

Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Awwww completely adorable!!!!!

Dori Shelton said...

Too cute! I love the pumpkin's face and all the different elements of the card that work so well together!

01 09 10