Saturday, October 3, 2009

CC Joy

Happy World Card Making Day!
My first card today is from Card Patterns. I hope to get a few more made today as hubby is gone for the weekend and I told the girls it is World Card Making day and they said 'oh', they understand, I am staying HOME today! No driving anyone, here or there or anywhere (sounds like a Dr. Suess)! Tomorrow we can do errands!

Here is the sketch this week from Card Patterns. I am never disappointed with Michelle's sketches, they are always so fun to use! We are again sponsered by Chris Franco of The Angel Company. Come on over and play, you may win a prize!

For my card, I was able to use several new goodies! I used my new Shortcuts Clear Blanks (so sad to see them close the store). I used my new Slice cartridge for the sentiment and of course the new Jolly by Golly paper by Cosmo Cricket. I mounted a couple of the snowflakes on foam squares.
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock, Stamp and Ink: Close to My Heart
Punches: Marvy
Glitter: Stampendous

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, love that new Cosmo paper! I have seriously got to get some new papers. Cutting a window with the snowman and snowflakes is brilliant! Love it...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dora said...

Love this papers for a card like this it's bright, and that snowman is too cute!

~amy~ said...

fabulous holiday card Laurel...yup, I totally stocked up on Shortcuts goodies yesterday...

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute!!

Alanna said...

What a fabulous card Laurel. I love the snowflakes and the pink bling Joy.

laterg8r said...

loving the pinky goodness of this sweet card :D

Dru said...

Love this card and your use of the new paper. Your image is adorable!

Lori said...

Adorable!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this card, I just picked up several sheets of this line for the first time you snowman is darling! Beth

Jeanne said...

So cute, I almost can't stand it! Great job!

01 09 10