Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween layout

I am definately tiring of Halloween! Danica plans a Halloween party every year and talks non stop about it from the beginning of September! This year has been no different. Then on top of that I have made so many Halloween projects and cards, for someone who is not a 'Halloweenie' I am glad to finally scrap Danica's 2008 Halloween pictures. Just in time to do some 2009 ones - geesh. Can't wait for Christmas!

Anyhow this is the sketch from The Scrappiest:

For my layout I did the sketch and then flipped it to incorporate all of the pics from last year. On the first page I made a photo collage in my photo editing program before printing it out. I had to incorporate as many of these little 'Boo Crew' as I could since Danica just loves them. "Aww they are so cute" she says everytime she sees the paper.

For Practical Scrappers the challenge this week is Fun Punches. I didn't use a lot of punches, but I did use a corner rounder and a border punch. I did some blogging today and thanks to Kim, I found out that this fits for the Cafe Mojo Challenge! Love when that happens.
Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH, Unity
Punches: Corner Rounder (CTMH); Border punch (Martha Stewart)
Cricut: Paper Dolls Dress Up
Letter Stickers: American Crafts

12 comments:

Dora said...

This is so fun to see, I can see the joy! Great piece of work!

Unknown said...

This is so much fun! I'm sure Danica's party is the best! Love what you've done with the fun papers. This one will work for Cafe Mojo this week too! I'm not sure the challenge is up yet, check it later today!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathi Carlson said...

Great layout, Laurel! Fun papers!

Jeanne said...

For someone who says she is tiring of Halloween (which I totally understand) your mojo is still working wonderfully. This is a terrific layout! It looks like a grand time was had by all.

Thanks for sharing!

Carla said...

Great layout Laurel!! Love all the cobwebs!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute layout!

Sarah said...

This is a totally fun LO!!! Love the pictures. So fun that she plans the party!

laterg8r said...

fun little creatures - great 2 pager :D

i'm ready for halloween to be here already too (christmas is MY holiday LOL) :D

yyam said...

Awww...cute indeed! Really great double page spread!

Denise said...

Awesome pages Laurel!!! I really need to scrap my pics from last year!! Thanks for the lovely inspiration!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that 2 pager!!!! awesome photos and loving the design!! thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with cafe mojo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Wonderful LO..I adore the 2 pager and good luck with the Cafe Mojo Challenge... I just adore your Blog and will be back to see all your creations!!! Good Luck!!! :-)

01 09 10