Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Over the top

I received this award from Brenda, thanks Brenda right back at you.



The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Fun!

1. Where is your cell phone? Uhmmm?
2. Your hair? Annoying – kidding - short
3. Your mother? Ellen
4. Your father? Alex
5. Your favorite food? seafood
6. Your dream last night? Uhmmm?
7. Your favorite drink? Chai tea
8. Your dream/goal? Travel
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Hmmm, bats
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? crafting
14. Something that you aren't? mean
15. Muffins? carrot
16. Wish list item? clothing
17. Where did you grow up? Port Alberni
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? On (grrr)
21. Your Pets? dog&cat, hamster, fish, bunny – sorry couldn’t be one word!
22. Friends? far
23. Your life? BUSY
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? Friend
26. vehicle? Van (a ‘cool’ one !)
27. Something your not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? Scrapbook
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? lunch
31. Last time you cried? Spring
32. Your best friend? Mom
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work!
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? home

Now I have to pass this on to 5 people - wow hard to narrow it down to 5 there are so many blogs that inspire me daily. I am going to give this to: Amy H, Karla, Dora, Cindy, Amy, Sarah, Ok so I teach grade one and can't count oh well!

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

love your answers and that you can't count LOL :D

Sarah said...

Thanks so much Laurel!!! Loved your answers.

Karla Kroese said...

Wow, Laurel. Thank you so much! It was fun reading your answers!(:

Cindy Lee said...

Wow!! Thanks so much Laurel! I had a rough day and just brighten it!!
Love reading your answers...some are funny especially the one not wearing bra...lol :)

~amy~ said...

thanks soooo much laurel...I haven't seen this one yet...how fun and your #27 cracked me up!

Dora said...

Thanks so much...this gonna be fun;)
I laugh about your answers...you phone, I also never know where it is!
Have wonderful day!

Amy Heller said...

WOW - thanks Laurel! I loved all your answers! Reminded me of those FB questionnaires they have - too fun! #27 made me laugh out loud, too! ;)

01 09 10