Thursday, October 15, 2009

so Blessed

The sketch this week from 52 Sketches:

I used the sketch to do my DT assignment for Butterfly Crafts. The challenge this time is to scrap a life changing moment. Having my kids has definately been a life changing moment for me! I am going to put the "The Cost of Raising Children" story in a pocket or as a companion page. I used my Scrapshotz kit for October. So yummy, full of SEI Moraiva and of course some Bazzil paper.
Pattern Paper: SEI
Cardstock: Bazzill (textured); CTMH (Creme Brule, Black, Desert Sand)
Stamps: CTMH (Many Thanks, Classmate Alphabet, Notice the Details); PTI (flourish); Unity (Owl)
gem flourish: Basic Grey
Buttons: PTI
Fiber: CTMH
Journalling Sticker: Making Memories
Ribbon: Scrapshotz kit

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Your pattern papers are yummy and that love leaves are the perfect touch. Great pix too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dora said...

The title really touches me, it's amzing that you can work all those cards and lo's ......do you sleep;)

Jeanne said...

Wonderful! Love the sketch and what you did with it.

Great reminder to be full of gratitude.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous LO Laurel! :)

Karla Kroese said...

What a touching layout! Beautiful!

laterg8r said...

so sweet - love the little owl :D

Brenda said...

Isn't it wonderful to have children? They do fill something within us that makes us truly blessed.

I really, really like the paper you used and the way you combined the elements. Wonderful layout, Laurel!

Carolyn said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you stitched over everything. I love it!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Unknown said...

These are my favorite kinds of layouts...the kind that are filled with heart felt emotion. Thanks for sharing.

Roxy said...

I love how you used the Classmate Alphabet. I may be lifting that idea, if you don't mind!

Sarah said...

Ohhhh so beautiful! This LO is gorgeous.

Denise said...

Gorgeous!!! Just Gorgeous!!!!

01 09 10