Monday, October 5, 2009

Techno Gap

Jana had another sketch (I love her sketches, now if only I could scrap like her!). I used the sketch for my Practical Scrappers layout. This week we were challenged to use Decorative Scissors. It was a challenge for me as I don't have any anymore! I donated mine to a school when I was 'done' with them - one of my purge sessions! Anyhow I managed to find some pinking shears, and used them to make some pattern paper strips and cut the edges of some panels.
Pattern Paper: Dream Street; Scrapworks
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamps: Unity (grid background and journalling blocks)
Cricut: Going Places
Letters: Dream Street
Die Cut: Scrapworks
brads: stash
rubons: Scrapworks
Chipboard arrow: Bo Bunny


7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute layout! But i loved the journaling... "Grandpa got a mp3" how cute.

Unknown said...

Fabby layout! I love the title! Great take on Jana's sketch! I love the papers you used and your stitching pulls it all together!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Alanna said...

Great layout Laurel. I think your scrapbook pages are phenomenal.

Kathi Carlson said...

Another awesome layout, Laurel! TFS!

Jeanne said...

What a fantastic layout, Laurel! I love the title and the journaling best. How awesome for your daughter that grandpa knows just where to go for assistance.

I took a peek at that gal's layout and WOW...amazing, but how does she keep from smooshing down all that stuff? It's beautiful though!

laterg8r said...

great subject for your LO :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

Most would say if only I could scrap like Laurel, Great Job! Beth

01 09 10