Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chic Office Ensemble

ETA I made this set for the November PTI Guest Star Stamper - Best Use of Previous set - didn't win but at least I have another gift made. Oh and I have tried doing report cards the last couple of nights but we have to do it on a web based program - my laptop won't work at home (not sure why - it used to) and the program won't load on my home computer! GRRRR

Well I told you I love the notepads from PTI! I made this ensemble for my neice, she is 20 and I don't have a clue what to get her! I used CTMH Cardstock and PTI stamps (Damask Designs, Take Note, In Bloom, Mega Mixed Messages) and of course the 'From the Desk of' Timeless Template. I was also going to cover a frame to go with it then I remembered I had picked up the one in the picture for 25 cents last year - woo hoo!

The Ensemble
The contents
The notecards that I posted last week.
A custom made desk pad. It measures 5 X 7. I cut a bunch of printer paper and stamped them for a customized pad (this took a long time - but worth it). To bind it all together I used 2 sided sticky tape and then covered it with a strip of cardstock.
Of course a notepad!
The inside:
Wow what a week of notepads hey! Truth be told I made the Tea Set and this set all in one day last week (remember me saying I had blisters from stamping?!) - along with a couple of DT assignements. Whew! Thank goodness for scheduled posts. I am sure that I am working on report cards right now ;) (if not I should be!)

13 comments:

yyam said...

Classy and chic! I'm sure your niece would love it! :)

Dora said...

I wish I was you niece, absolutely elegant and wonderful!

liszha said...

Beautiful! Classy! Love, love, love it!

~amy~ said...

wow...she's going to LOVE it...such a fantabulous gift set Laurel!!!!!

Jeanne said...

This is so classy and elegant, I'm sure your niece will love it! Wow, Laurel, you never cease to amaze me at what you are able to create. You truly inspire me!

(hope you got your report cards done...I just got my girls' reports yesterday...they do it on the computer nowadays...I used to have to fill them in by hand...how times have changed in 8 short years-LOL)

Kathi Carlson said...

These gift sets your making are beautiful, Laurel! I really love this one. So classy!

Karla Kroese said...

So pretty! I love the pink/black combo!

Unknown said...

She is going to love it!

Carla said...

This set is gorgeous!! Love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous set!

Sarah said...

Where DO you get the time!!!This is just breathtaking. SO sophisticated.

Carolyn said...

These are all gorgeous!!

You Rock!!

Jess said...

really beautiful projects!

01 09 10