Monday, November 2, 2009

First Day

Here is last weeks sketch from Creative Scrappers.

The Practical Scrappers challenge this week is to use ribbons - at least 3 different ones. Funny I use lots of ribbon on my projects but I was challenged on incorporating 3! I used one kind to make a flower, I used a scrap of letter twill for an accent and finally some black ribbon tied to some paper clips. My favorite layouts are always those that incorporate lots of my supplies. For this one I used pattern paper from 2 of my favorite CTMH packs (Notebook and Game On), lots of fun stamps, some American Crafts letter stickers and some CTMH stickers (must justify why I purchase everything! LOL). So I am quite happy with how this turned out.
Most supplies are from CTMH except for some ribbon, stamps (Unity and CHF), spiral punch (SU!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! That ribbon flower is adorable! I love all the little details in it and the punch down the edge of the base cardstock is a great touch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dora said...

So great you have made a picutere of this first day, good to remember a wonderful lo!

Carolyn said...

I love this layout! Cute pic of your daughter!

Crystal said...

The ribbon flower is too cute! I love the right edge too I have a similar punch! Great job!

Unknown said...

I just love this one!

Crystal said...

Perfect layout! Great job!

Sarah said...

Great LO Laurel...love that you mixed Notebook and Game on!!! I may have to get myself that spiral punch...hmmmm lol

laterg8r said...

great LO, love the little owl and your daughter is so cute :D

01 09 10