Sunday, November 1, 2009

U Go Girl

Beate's sketch this weekend:

Jo emailed me and asked me if I would be a designer for the New Card Making Magazine! How exciting! It is a new digi magazine, brimming with some fabulous ideas, not only that the e-newletter is FREE, what could be better than that! They also have a shop of digi papers and images I got to play with the Glam Bags 'n' Heels images and the Floral Doodles digi paper - so fun! The images print up beautifully and don't bleed when colored with copics! I can't wait to play some more and do some paper piecing!


Ribbon: stash
Cardstock and gems: CTMH
letter rub ons: Pink Paislee
glitter: Stampendous
markers: copics

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sassy card and I love it!!! Congrats to you for this honor! You are one of the most talented ladies I know! You so deserve this!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Amy Heller said...

Great job, Laurel! Very exciting!

laterg8r said...

love those shoes :D

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun and sassy card. Love the ruffles.

Sheila Bennett said...

What a fun card - love those shoes!

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun card! Can't go wrong with black, white, and pink AND a great pair of shoes!!

~amy~ said...

congrats laurel!!! Fabbie girlie card!!

Cindy Lee said...

Congrats gal!! I know you will be great to be their designer!

Carolyn said...

TOO CUTE!! Love it!! You Go Girl.. Congrats!!

01 09 10