Sunday, December 20, 2009

20 Cards and a reject.

As I said yesterday, Jason asked me to make him 20 cards for his staff.  Of course he wanted 'manly' - ie no buttons, ribbon etc.  Right away I thought of Kraft and Red.  This is what I came up with.  20 cards in 1 hour, gotta like that!  The Kraft and Stamp are from PTI, the pattern paper from CTMH.  This is for the Stamp Something Challenge - anything holiday and the Our Creative Corner challenge - snowflakes.



This is a sketch from Unscripted Sketches a couple of weeks ago.  I made the card immediately as it just came to me.  I didn't post it as I submitted it to the Paper Crafts call, but it didn't get picked.
 

At first the sketch did stump me but then I had a vision and it all fell together for me.
 
Stamp: Unity
Cuttlebug

11 comments:

Karla Kroese said...

Perfect "masculine" cards! I may need to lift these for my husband's staff!

Denise said...

Gorgeous Cards!!!! Love the wedding one too!!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Goodness Laurel! That wedding card is gorgeous!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love both designs. Can't go wrong with kraft and red!

laterg8r said...

super duper love the wedding card - classically elegant :D

manly cards are awesome :D

Sheila Bennett said...

Perfect cards! Love the color combo, love the simple sentiment, love the rounded corners. A perfect example of a great 'clean and simple' card.

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous "crew" cards! Love them!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Sarah said...

Wow if they rejected THAT card then they don't know what they are doing!!!! It is stunning!!!!!
I also LOVE your 20 cards...NICE!

Dora said...

I don't understand why they do not want to have a card like this, it is perfect, beautiful!
Also the man cards wow 20 in one hour!

Alanna said...

Great job on the cards for your hubby. Love them and the kraft/red combo. So yummy. And your second card is SO gorgeous. Most beautiful.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab holiday cards, love the white on white one! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something. Have a Happy New Year! :)

01 09 10