Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Danica's Styrofoam Snowman card

This is my second post for today.

Danica, my 11 year old daughter, disappeared into my craft room and came out with this!  It is just so cute, I would have never thought to use actual styrofoam balls on a card for a snowman!  She used brads for the eyes and button.

She doesn't know it but I am going to enter this is in a few challenges.  First the Our Creative Corner challenge, The No Time to Stamp Challenge,  and the Stamp Something Challenge.



This is a side view - she used a lot of my foam tape to make the hat stick to the card! 
 

14 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

She has talent! Like mother...like daughter:-)

laterg8r said...

brilliant :D

Katie said...

That is tooo cute! I never would've thought of that either! Great job! Katie

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so creative and adorable!

jacque4u2c said...

What a cute snowman. I am not surprised with the talent displayed here - look at her MOM!!!! Talent oozes from you two! I just love it!

Bananastamper said...

LOVE this adorable snowman!
Shanna

Sarah said...

OH my gosh...another amazing creation. What an awesome idea!

Dora said...

That snowman....I'm in love to cute!

Jeanne said...

You've taught her well, Laurel! This is just adorable! How sweet are you to enter it into challenges. I hope she wins a goody for her efforts! Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Too Cute!! Tell your daughter it's adorable, Love it!!

KanataNewf said...

I think Danica did a FABULOUS job!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

TOTALLY cute!!! What a very creative little crafter you have!!! How FUN!!! Thanks so much for linking to the Stamp Simply Challenge!!! Hope Danica plays more often!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

TOTALLY cute!!! What a very creative little crafter you have!!! How FUN!!! Thanks so much for linking to the Stamp Simply Challenge!!! Hope Danica plays more often!

Erin... said...

Sooooooooooooo Cute!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Stamp Something!

01 09 10