Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dude you rock

This is my second post for today.  It better be all as I have to do some baking, wrapping and cleaning (my craft room!)

The JUGS challenge this week is a color challenge.  I so don't need any more Christmas cards, and I am kind of done with them so I made a 'just because' card for my hubby.  Which I may use for Christmas, Valentine's or just surprise him one day.




My card uses some more sneak peeks of new CTMH stamps ( So Lucky and of course the Noted Backgrounds).  I also scented it with Red Hot Card Scents (smells like cinnamon hearts), and the lips are mounted on foam squares and painted with Shimmerz.
 
Stamps: CTMH (So Lucky, Noted Backgrounds, Comments); Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings)
Cardstock: CTMH; Kraft (PTI)

16 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

How darling! I love the lips.

Karla Kroese said...

Adorable card! Perfectly accented in every way!

Unknown said...

Awesome, dudette!

laterg8r said...

the lips are awesome :D

Sarah said...

I said it on the boards and I will say it here...LOVE this card..I NEED that herringbone stamp.

Dana Gustafson said...

No Laurel, YOU rock! THis is too totally cute! Love the houndstooth background and the pouty lips. Too cute, just like you! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls. I hope you can make it back next week for a template challenge and blog candy!

Dora said...

This is a very cute card, and fun love the lips and the hearts!

liszha said...

The card rocks too! Super stuff here!

Jeanne said...

Girl, YOU rock with all your wonderful creativity! I'm sure your hubby will love this!

papertrails leaver said...

how could one resist those lips? Love that sentiment too!

Dawn said...

Mmmmm...houndstooth! Love this card!

Cindy Lee said...

20 cards in an hour?? That's cool!! I love red and kraft...it matched perfectly!

Unknown said...

*Smooch* :) this card is GREAT! Great balance - great colors (of course ;) ) and overall, GREAT Design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the JUGS challenge this week...hope you'll be back to play again on Saturday -- rumor has it, there may be some blog candy up for grabs!

by. Amy Schultz said...

oh! I love this! I saw that you said that the Card Patterns DT call was extended, but it doesnt say that anywhere on the blog... just that it was changed from the 23rd to the 19th. Thanks anyway though. I will keep my eye out for the next call! Love everything you do :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Laurel! Great use of this week's colors at the Just Us Girls color challenge! Thanks for playing along :)

Carolyn said...

Adorable card! :)

01 09 10