Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grungy Happy Birthday

The sketch this week from Card Positioning Systems:

For my card I used some scraps to make a male birthday card.  (On the weekend I just got an order for 20 cards 6 of which are to be birthday - mixed- and the rest are all occassion!  yippee!)  I don't have a lot of male cards on hand so I had to make some.  This fits a few challenges - Crazy 4 Challenges (birthday), The Pink Elephant (birthday), Cricut Cardz Challenge - male birthday. 




Pattern Paper & Rub Ons: Scrap Within Reach
Stamp: CTMH
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great masculine card! Wish I could do that better!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Cindy Lee said...

A perfect masculine card! I realized that I seldom create cards for men.

Annie said...

great man's card and layout is superb - fab card - thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Dora said...

I can't believe that this sketch so simple turned out in this card, very spectacular, amzing work Laurel!

Nancy Sanders said...

Wow, cool card, so creative and unique, great man's card! Love the layout to, I must check out this challenge! Thanks for joining the fun at CCC.

Jeanne said...

You do masculine cards so well. This is terrific!

~amy~ said...

great masculine card!

laterg8r said...

love the chain link on this one :D

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Nice card...love the paper you chose...thanks for joining us this week at CCC!!!

Terry

shelly said...

love this! great papers. thanks so much for playing this week at CCC

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Love this card. The papers are great!

Jeri said...

Nice job on the challenge for a masculine card at CCC. This is just perfect.

Lea L. said...

What a fun card! Perfect for a male recipient! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

01 09 10