Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home is where the heart is

The Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger:

For my card I incorporated the Creative Card Crew Challenge - Punches and the CAS challenge on SCS - use teal, white and one other color.   Who would have thought that some Christmas paper that I didn't break into would come in handy for an alternate use!  This is from a stack of Anna Griffin paper, which I love, but I was hoarding!  I used my Schlosser Designs Furnishing Fun stamp set, which I got because I love the chair, but I am loving the other images as well.  I also used some CTMH stamps and the little books are a PTI stamp set.  This ribbon was wrapped around a gift box from my mom. 
 

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohh so awesome!!!

Karla Kroese said...

So pretty!

Piali said...

Fabulous Laurel!!!

yyam said...

Awesome work Laurel! That Xmas paper is just perfect for the background! :)

Heather Rogers said...

Love how the paper you used looks like the wallpaper in the picture. Awesome card!

Cindy Lee said...

What a elegant card! Your card is almost similar to the pic! Great job!!

Vanessa said...

Super card! Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Vanessa

farmhouse-story said...

perfect, laurel!

Amy Heller said...

That background paper is just PERFECT! Love it!

~amy~ said...

excellent job...Love it!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty Laurel. I love all the elements of it and the colors together.

laterg8r said...

elegant :D

Leonie said...

The perfect card for this challenge!

Sylvia said...

Very pretty!

Helen F. said...

Pretty card - just perfect for this challenge too.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! What a pretty and fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

01 09 10