Monday, August 23, 2010

Have a Great Trip

Sparkle Creations Time!  This week our theme is anything travel related.

I am also very honored to be the Guest Designer over at The Shabby Tea room!!! How exciting for me!  Shabby is not my natural style but I do love the look, so I love the challenge!
The inspiration this week is this photo and the project must include metal somewhere.  I have a grommet and a clip.

I used Sasya's Sketch:
And of course the theme fits Suitcase Ruby very well!  I have been so enjoying paper piecing again, so fun!  BTW it is something I said I would never do, hehehe!  The paper and stickers are CTMH and the letter stickers are from October Afternoon.  This is also for the If the Shoe Fits challenge - metal


21 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So VERY Cute! Everything about it is perfect and all the challenges - Wow!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love how you use this stamp Laurel! :)

Carla said...

Fantastic!
Love that image with the passages paper...and great job combining all those challenges!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love your tag in the background.

Monique said...

What a great card.. Love your paper piecing...How fun!!

Renee said...

Laurel, your card is sooo cute! Yes, I thought I would never do paper piercing either. Guess what I did last week?

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Dora said...

Lovely card that image is so cute!

liszha said...

Supergreat card!

Karen B. said...

Your layers are fantastic on this card, as well as the colors and the layout!

Sherry Eckblad said...

cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sasya's Sketches this week.

Alanna said...

Super cute card. She looks great paper pieced.

Unknown said...

So cute, Laurel! Congrats on being GD!

Sasya said...

so pretty and cute card!!! :) i'm so glad you joined us at ss this week!! thanks~

Deb said...

Fab card,super cute image!!!!

Unknown said...

Love it! You never cease to amaze me.

Unknown said...

Fabby little card! Love the colors and your little bity alpha's! The image is darling and so is her plaid dress!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

love it! what an adorable image you used!! thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!

Chris said...

hey Laurel, just saw this at the Shabby Tearoom, congrats! and I love the card, I get that blank look in airports too, especially in Atlanta!
Again, congrats.

Chris said...

hey Laurel, just saw this at the Shabby Tearoom, congrats! and I love the card, I get that blank look in airports too, especially in Atlanta!
Again, congrats.

Unknown said...

That is such a cute card!!

01 09 10