Saturday, October 2, 2010

Celebrate today

I am still having blogger issues so I am trying this with Photobucket.  Hope it works.

It is time for another Curtain Call challenge and the colors are so pretty (the swatch wouldn't upload to photobucket - geesh!).  I used the sketch from Clean and Simple, which I am sure I will use again!  This is also for the Oh Alice challenge - text.  The stamps floral stamps are from CTMH and the sentiment is from PTI. 
Photobucket


The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:



Introducing...
Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine



and October Guest Designer, Karen Thomas at Luv to Stamp.

...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.


_______________________________________________________________________


27 comments:

Piali said...

Lovely card!! Love the text background.
Hugs~

Teresa Kline said...

this is lovely...wow..great use of these colors girl!

enjoy *~*

Carla said...

Love this!!

Karen said...

Laurel - that stamp set you've used is lovely!!! You definitely aced this challenge!

Karen
x

Jean Martin said...

Ooooh!!! I love this!!!! Beautiful!

Dora said...

Amazing work, love the flowers!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Still lovin' this earthy natural vibe you got going on lately. This is another good one and so simple too. Fab!

Jeanne said...

Your card is lovely, Laurel. I really like how you stamped over the text background. And I see you stitched down the sides. Love the details.

I didn't have any issues when I used Blogger yesterday afternoon. I hope it works better for you next time.

Christina said...

So pretty, Laurel! Those are the perfect flowers for this color combo, and I love the way you've used this sketch!

Carolyn said...

OMG your card is gorgeous!! Love the colors!

Julie said...

Beautiful, Laurel!!

Brenda said...

This card is so pretty! The stamps is lovely on this sketch!

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Linda said...

What a beautiful card...love the text bg with the sunflowers stamped on top. I will be casing this idea....thanks for the inspiration.

Laurel Beard said...

Very pretty card. Love the flowers over the text. I have been having problems posting comments to blogger.... But not with yours! I hope they fix it! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along w/ Oh, Alice!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel, wonderful card!!! I love the way the one flower overflows the text part of the card and the little notebook punches on the left - such fabulous details! Great card!!

Unknown said...

Super fabulous!! Love your take on the colors and sketch! Wonderful card!!

farmhouse-story said...

love the text with the flowers and the punching in the corner!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Laurel. Love the sunflower images... love the tag and the twine. Great use of this week's colors. :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful!!! Love this CAS design and the pretty flowers you used!!! Awesome take on the colors GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacey Schafer said...

so lovely!

~amy~ said...

Oooh....I love everything nestled on top of the texty background...love that look laurel!

Janice said...

I love the text background and the blooms!

Emma said...

Love the text through your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us over at Oh ALice!

Andrea Murdock said...

I just love your CAS card- what great fall colours! thanks for playing along with us at 'Oh Alice' xoxo

Tiffany Heilman said...

love the text behind the flower. great card!

01 09 10