Saturday, October 16, 2010

Warm Wishes

Curtain Call time again and what a beautiful combo this week!
I used the Clean and Simple sketch again:


Here is my card which also incorporates the CCEE challenge of wood (I used woodgrain paper) and the Fab'N'Funky challenge - yummy.  Still using the scraps from my Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg collection so perfect for this time of year.  The image is Expresso from Shirley's 2 Girls.  I used liquid applique for the 'whip cream' and coffee grounds for the sprinkles.

The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:



Introducing...
Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine



and October Guest Designer, Karen Thomas at Luv to Stamp.

...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.



23 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super fun card, I love the frothy foam!

Anonymous said...

this card made me smile, thinking of the extra cream that I added to my vienna coffee! Sinfully wonderful. Love your card :D

Jean Martin said...

Love this! Such a fun card! :)

Dora said...

Looks delicious,,..gorgeous!

farmhouse-story said...

coffee grounds-so creative, laurel! love that punched top, too:)

Christina said...

So adorable! I love the spiral punched edge, and how clever of you to add the coffee grounds!

Jeanne said...

Those papers are really fun and the liquid appliqued whip cream with the coffee grounds is a wonderful touch.

Stacey Schafer said...

what a delicious and delightful use of color, Jean! love the whipped cream topping:)

Unknown said...

adorable, Laurel! hey- that rhymes too!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the notebook edge and frothy cream!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute & fun, Laurel!! I love the hot chocolate image. Fantastic stitching detail and distressed edge!

Unknown said...

AWESOME use of liquid applique!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card!

Alanna said...

So cute. I love how you did the whip cream.

Bananastamper said...

Ooh, this looks so yummy! I'll take one of those please! Love it!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Now that is delish!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yum-yum... love to have something like that jsut now. :o) Great images... love the stitching and the border punch. :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

Too cute GF...I think you are the
4th person on the team that used the sketch...LOL!!! Love your version too!!! Hugs ~S~

~amy~ said...

I soooooooo love this!!!

Carolyn said...

Too cute!! Love everything about it!

Suzanne said...

Super card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Sandy Ang said...

Love the sewn border on your card !

01 09 10