Saturday, November 27, 2010

Joyeux noel

Time for the last Curtain Call challenge in November, wow time flies!  Aren't these colors yummy!


I was inspired by the Paper Crafts sketch:
For my card I used some paper from The Sweet Shoppe and the sentiment is from Schlosser Designs. This is also for The Kraft Journal challenge; the Stampin Bs challenge - holiday.





The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine





and November Guest Designer, Marlene Peters at Hands On.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back here at Stacey's Stamping Stage.


22 comments:

Julie said...

So pretty, Laurel! I love the layout and the snowflakes!!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my Laurel! This is such a sweet card! I love the spray of snowflakes! :)

Teresa Kline said...

oh my is this ever cute...so soft and sweet...have a fabby day!

enjoy *~*

Dora said...

Love this christmas card, very elegant!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Laurel. The grey as a background really makes the snowflakes pop and the use of the crepe paper for the scallops adds a really nice texture. Great job!

Christina said...

Very pretty, Laurel! I love the way you punched the snowflakes out of the bg paper to give it more dimension!

~amy~ said...

very pretty Laurel!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel,
Another favorite!! I love the crepe paper scallops! This is truly an awesome color combo - I'm going to try this one today (I hope!).
Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

I feel like I am in the midst of a Winter Wonderland Laurel! Gorgeous card!

Vickie Z said...

Love those snowflakes, clever to use tissue paper for the scallop borders!!

Unknown said...

What a pretty Christmas card Laurel!! Love the scalloped borders and sparkles!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Laurel. The gray BG is perfet with those snowflakes. :o)

Unknown said...

Wow on the colors, wow on the card, WOW on you! You never cease to amaze me.

Ann said...

Wow, gorgeous, Laurel! Love what you did with the colors!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous! love the crepe paper. laurel:)

Benzi said...

Indeed, the colors are yummy! Love your awesome card and the use of the crepe paper. So glad you joined the Stampin B's holiday challenge.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Laurel. I love the colors. It's so very pretty.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card for the holidays Laurel!!! The snowflakes are fabbo!!! Perfect CAS card!!! Hugs ~S~

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colors.

Unknown said...

This card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for the Kraft Holiday Challenge at The Kraft Journal!

Hands On said...

Such pretty snowflakes. beautiful card!

Unknown said...

All so pretty, love the mitten count down idea, too cute.

01 09 10