Monday, January 10, 2011

Focus

Monday means another sketch from Get Your Sketch On

Here is this weeks sketch:

I swayed from the sketch a bit (hehehe) but it is still there.  My unofficial word for myself this year is 'Focus'.  I really want to focus on my goals and see what I can accomplish.  Goals rather than resolutions.

I used a Studio Calico kit (Documentary) along with some digi kits from the Sweet Shoppe - Commit to be Fit and New Year New Me.  I also used some SRM stickers and finally some Word Art Elements added to the photo from Design House Digitals.  Another layout that went together rather quickly and am proud of myself... stepped out of my box and attempted some misting - although very little, lol.This is also for the Stamp Something challenge - digi.


I put it on a CTMH clipboard and it is now hanging above my desk where I can see it.

Now be sure to check out the rest of the DT and I would love for you to play along... see you at Get Your Sketch On.

14 comments:

Dora said...

Very creative I love it!

~amy~ said...

I love it Laurel!

Kerryn said...

Fab take on the sketch Laurel! I love that you have it up as a visual reminder for yourself too!!

Unknown said...

What a fun and funky layout. So cute!

Kristina said...

Great idea to hang it on your wall!! Very nice :)

Brenda said...

What a unique sketch - and a great take on it! LOVE it!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Focus - just perfect!
I have a little something for you on my blog today :>)

farmhouse-story said...

love it, laurel!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this is crazy amazing and I love it how you have it right there for you to keep things in motion! Beth

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful, fun layout! Love that you hung it where you can see it.

Jeanne said...

You've been busy and I've gotten behind, so I decided to use this post to say GREAT JOB on all you've accomplished recently...while you've had your exchange student to boot. Awesome. But this one really stands out to me as a truly wonderful and inspiring project, Laurel. It's so uniquely YOU! I just wanted to thank you for sharing it and cheer you on as you strive for and reach these goals. I haven't a doubt in my mind that they will be achieved!

Natasha said...

Love the theme and idea of this whole layout. Very inspirational! I need to set some goals for myself this year too! TFS!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful way to keep you inspired and "focused" on your goals. I love your take on the sketch!
Michele T.

01 09 10