Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get Sketchy and Friends with Flair


My second post for today.... be sure to scroll for the newest Sparkle Creations Sneak Peek!

Time for another Get Sketchy post after a holiday break.  Here is this weeks sketch:

I just love this snowman in the December kit from Unity, he is just so cute.  And as a teacher I so agree with the sentiment ;)  Just using up some of my Echo Park scraps... not too many left now.   The snowman is on foam squares and the twine is from The Twinery.  This is also for the following challenges: Waltzingmouse Daily Dare challenge over at SCS- snowflakes; Connie and Mary - snow;

Be sure to check out all of the Friends with Flair participants by starting out at the Unity blog... you just may find the hidden blinkie.


Don't forget that a great place to get some Unity stamps at great prices is Scrap-Mart



26 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

1CardCreator said...

Love this Snowman! ~Diane

Norma said...

Super cute card and love the sketch. I'm going to have to give it a try this weekend:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Dora said...

a darling card, love the snowman!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this one, too, Laurel!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Soo adorable I love that stamp perfect for winter cards!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

He is cute and I love the colors you have paired him with. Great, fun card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Laurel, this is so cute! You put so many elements together so perfectly!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this one!

farmhouse-story said...

love the white trees in front of the bkgd stamp, laurel!

Kristina said...

So so cute, I just love that collection from Echo Park. One of my favs this holiday/winter season.

shuggy said...

how cute is this!!

Angie Blom said...

Sweet card. love snowmen!!

Erika said...

Adorable!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable! Perfect colors for this snowman!

StinkerbellSteph said...

So charming and sweet! I love the thread and color combo. It's absolutely perfect!

Jen E. said...

i am loving that snoman card! i really like all the details and layers.

Carolyn said...

Sooo cute!! Love snowman too!

sharon g said...

So adorable. I love snow men

Anne Tussing said...

So sweet!

stampjourney said...

Absolutely adorable! Love all the stuff you chose with the cutie snowmen!

Lori said...

Too sweet!

Becky Dunham said...

What an adorable card! Isn't that snowman just the cutest? I love that twine too and the stripey paper around the outside edge! Where I live in Utah, we don't really have snow days - if it snows a ton, we still go to school!

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute snowman and that twine is perfect for this!

~amy~ said...

way toooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun wintery scene!

01 09 10