Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lots of Unity today

Time for another Friends With Flair and of course being Friday it is also Get Sketchy Time.  


I was inspired by the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger:


For my card I used the March KOM from Unity.


For this next card I used Tiffany's sketch:

And again I inked up the March KOM:

I used my new Bella Blvd Family Dynamix (I won it from the Bella Blvd release) and made a simple card.  The twine is from The Twinery.  This is also for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge - flowers.


I just love the papers so much I had to make another card with them.  The sentiment is again from Unity, twine from The Twinery.

Be sure to start at the Unity blog and visit all participants, if you find the hidden blinkie, you might win some free stamps.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! :)

yyam said...

Oh! These are all so sweet Laurel! :)

Stella said...

They are all gorgeous but your take on the Tuesday Trigger is my favorite; sigh....Love the addition of the lace edges!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific set of cards, Laurel. You had me at the butterflies in the first one (the colors are wonderful, too). Those flowers sure are cute on the second one, and the homes on the third are very welcoming. Great work!

farmhouse-story said...

love them all-cute house card!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love all of these Laurel.

~amy~ said...

simply chock full of goodness...happy friday!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW are all of these are fabulous!!!!!

NoraAnne said...

Oh, I love them all! So much cute inspiration here :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fantastic cards! :)

Alanna said...

What a fun card.

Anonymous said...

Laurel...they are all so fantastic!
Lisa a

Tiff said...

I LOVE your cards!!! Especially the one for my sketch :) the three floral elements are perfectly placed, not to mention that sentiment is lovely! Thanks for playing again!

kasia c. said...

Oooooh! 3 fabulous cards. I love all of the wonderful bright colours. That tuesday trigger one is just gorgeous. I love the trim down the sides. :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards, Laurel!

Emily Leiphart said...

Three wonderful cards, Laurel! I really love the first one with the lace down the edges. So pretty! Congrats on the other great news above. ;)

Lindsey said...

You really outdid yourself, Laurel -- great cards!

Katrina Hunt said...

Laurel, girlie...I so want to rock cards like you do!!!! GREAT FWF post!! hugs, Katrina

Rona said...

wow these are fabulous

Roslyn said...

Wow - such beautiful cards!

Bananastamper said...

Fab and fun Laurel! Congrats on the new pubs!!!

Carla said...

Great projects Laurel!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

01 09 10