Sunday, March 20, 2011

Posh


My third, yes third post for today!  Now to finish cleaning the bathrooms and then head out for a run.

I loved this sketch by Liz Qualman:

My kit for Your Scrapbook Stash contained some yummy Teresa Collins Posh collection.  I already did a layout with it here, but I wanted to make something for my daughter's room as it is the same as the colors in her room.  I did another wood block and I love it, and if she ever gets up, I am sure she will too!  See the bit of twine from The Twinery peeking out.

11 comments:

TesaB said...

Gorgeous page, sooooo sassy, looove the colors and cool photo! She sure will love it!!!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE what you did with the POSH collection! Sweet shades:-)

farmhouse-story said...

love the glasses-she will love it:)

Jay Gee said...

This is gorgeous Laurel.

Jena said...

It's been too long since I've visited your blog, I've missed your creations! I love these wood blocks - are you leaving them as is or covering them with mod podge? They are all fabulous - TFS!

yyam said...

Posh indeed! Love the photo! Beautiful page Laurel! :)

Roxy said...

Mmmmm, love it! I loved the LO, and this is just as good! What a cool decoration for her room, I'm sure her friends will be drooling with envy!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this so much! I'm sure your daughter does too!

Dora said...

Amazing lo!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great decor item - so stylish!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Great photo and fabulous decor item.

01 09 10