Monday, July 18, 2011

Sun Kissed

Over at the Pebbles blog they posted this sketch and I wanted to play with it.

I took this photo of Jaimee yesterday and thought it would be perfect for the layout.  I mostly used the Floral Lane papers but I have also snuck in some Twitterpated and Tree House papers as well.  I have also used some of my Elle's Studio tags from the Summertime kit, as well as a tag from Shabby Chic Crafts, some twine from the Twinery and a SRM Sticker.  Some of the items are on foam squares, other items are adhered with Glue Dots.  This is also for Amy's Scrap Your Scraps challenge - the Twitterpated and Tree House papers have been in my scraps for awhile now)

8 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Love your different pattern papers and the cute clouds with the yellow pattern paper.

Brenda said...

I love the different papers and misting!

TesaB said...

Beautiful page, Laurel! Gorgoeus papers and design. Love the banner!!!

Anonymous said...

laurel, this is so beauitful. love your pp and all the wonderful elements.

lisa a.

farmhouse-story said...

pretty papers and i love the misting on this page!

Amy Heller said...

Cute, cute, cute, Laurel!! thanks for playing along and using up those scraps!! :D

~amy~ said...

this is super...love it...I used that sketch for today:)

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO totally cute!!

01 09 10