Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snow Day Gift Card Holder

Here is my first project as a Jessica Sprague Creative Team Member!  So exciting!  I was assigned the Pink Paislee collections, did you know you could get some Pink Paislee papers digitally?  Isn't that fabulous!  I love using digital papers and elements for hybrid projects.  For this one I printed up the Snow Day papers (brand new to Jessica Sprague) and elements and then used them.  I used my Cricut Simply Charmed cartridge to cut out the hat.  I didn't attach the brim all across the top as I am using it as a gift card holder.  I thought it would be great to give my BIL and family a family snow tubing pass at our local mounting as a gift.  I printed out the circle element 2 times so that I could layer it and the middle is mounted on foam tape.  I threaded the ribbon through the holes before adhering the hat to the background cardstock.  I punched a couple of snowflakes.  The pom pom was done with some Martha Stewart glitter.  Finally a button and some Twine from The Twinery to finish it off.  This is for the Shopping our Stash challenge - Christmas or winter; Party Time Tuesday - snow


Now head on over to Jessica Sprague to see the new goodies!  You can see these papers but we also have some digi versions of the new Becky Higgins Project Life! You can see the new stuff here.


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a neat idea for holding/giving gift cards. Your creativity knows no bounds, that is for sure.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cool!!

Karen B. said...

Such a super fun shape on this! Love that it it is a hat with the glittered pom.

Anonymous said...

this is amazing!

farmhouse-story said...

oh my, but i love this! so pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

How stinkin' brilliant! So, so adorable and fun!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card! My nieces would love to get this in the mail so I may borrow this idea :)

Alica said...

so cute! Great idea!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

01 09 10