Monday, February 27, 2012

Farm Fresh Gift Box


I am here with my last post as a Guest Designer for The Kraft Journal.  I have enjoyed my month and can 't believe it has come to an end so quickly.  I will not be far though, I love playing along with the challenges here!

For today's challenge, which is Farm Fresh,  I have used a Square Kraft Pillow Box, covered it with some pattern paper and a piece of an old crochet that I picked up at a garage sale.  I then made a tag and used a Round Hole Reinforcement to finish off the punched hole.  Finally I tied the tag on using some Hemp Cording.  I have used some October Afternoon Farmhouse papers and a Unity stamp as well.  Inside the box is some handmade bars of soap, which I thought would make a nice little thank you.


Be sure to head on over to The Kraft Journal to see what the rest of the designers have created.

ETA This project was a featured project over at 2Peas!



13 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is GORGEOUS, Laurel!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Laurel this is absolutely beautiful.Colors are the perfect blend.

Annette Allen said...

I so love this little gift box...great detail with the tag and the fun twine...so cute..

Bananastamper said...

Such beautiful way to package a gift. Love all the texture and the colours you've chosen.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Skrimp N Skrap said...

So pretty and nostalgic. My grandmother used to crochet doilies...really takes me back.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty, Laurel! I love how you gussied up that box - the aqua is so pretty against the kraft!

Lynn said...

That blue doily paper looks beautiful against the Kraft. I've really enjoyed your work posted this month!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Laurel! I love love love the colors and that doily!

Unknown said...

Perfect. It makes me want to go put on a gingham dress, braid my hair, and go gather eggs. :)

bonnie said...

So pretty love the sweet flower and pretty papers...hugs x

maria f. said...

How lovely is this...

~amy~ said...

this is simply SWEET!!!

farmhouse-story said...

i love this, laurel:) congrats on your feature!

01 09 10