Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lily Bee Sketch challenge # 8

I know I already have a bunch of stuff ready to post this week and could really just sit back and take a break from scrapping.... but I don't want to ;)  

I decided to play along with this sketch challenge from Lily Bee:


When I saw the Double Dutch papers I knew I wanted to use them with these photos I took of my the kids. For some reason, they don't really mind these photos ;)  I have also used some Divine Twine, bits of burlap and a scrap piece of denim from hubby's old jeans.  I have also used 4 different Unity stamps.  Finally, the pennants were cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the circles and letters with the Plantin Schoolbook.

9 comments:

Carla said...

Love this Laurel! Love the paper & embellies - but mostly just love the concept of your layout - - my family is ALL denim, all the time as well!! Need to scrap that! Thanks for the inspiration!

Roxy said...

Wow, love it, gorgeous!!! Love the flowers and colours!

~amy~ said...

great layout....love all the twine and the colors/patterns!

1CardCreator said...

Really great lay out Laurel!

Rose said...

super fun photos!! love the banners and how you used some old denim!!! :)

Lisa Arana said...

i wish i could do layouts like you. so fab!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous layout, the colors and the layering are so wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yup, this is pretty awesome! Love all the details going on. Thanks for playing along with us!

kate blue said...

pictures are super cool! love the patchwork feel of it...patterns go so well together!

01 09 10