Saturday, April 21, 2012

Monster birthday wishes

My second post for today, I do apologize in advance if I post a lot this weekend.  I am hoping to play a lot in the Scrap Shotz Online Crop.

Jen has challenged us to make a project inspired by some of the 60s chart toppers and she listed off a bunch of ones for us to use.  I incorporated 2 of them, Monster Mash and It's My Party.  The papers are the Boy's Only from Doodlebug along with some Canaloupe Twine.  I have used the Talk to Me and the Monster Mash set by The Alley Way Stamps.



12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

hehe...too cute...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeee the eye!!

Anonymous said...

Love the single google eye! I also LOVE that song - now I'm singing - It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

Rose said...

cute cute cute!!! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very cute!!!

Unknown said...

what a fun and humorous card

Mara Campbell said...

I love the big eyeball!!

Karen B. said...

Yep, he's a cutie, and so is your card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

TOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE that large googly eye!!! LOVE the papers and the design--you rock:)

1CardCreator said...

This ones adorable!

Lisa Arana said...

adooooore this! what a super fun monster.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Too cute!

01 09 10