Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Ribbon Carousel!


My Third post for today, please go here for my Ribbon Carousel post and here for my TAWS post.






The Ribbon Carousel is one today!!! I can't believe that the Ribbon Carousel started only one year ago as it sure has taken off! I am very honored to have been on the team since the beginning.  I love the Ribbon Carousel and all the fabulous products that is carried in the store!  Now the major thing that makes both the store and team fabulous is the AMAZING owner Corinna McGregor!  Corinna is  wonderful, kind person and I am so happy that I got to meet her on my trip down to Seattle.  She is so awesome to work for and I know that she provides the same service to her customers.  So this blog hop is for you Corinna, congrats on your success with the Ribbon Carousel and I am so happy to have been a part of it!

For my card, I used the Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic paper pad, some Vintage Seam Binding and some Paper Smooches stamps (Sentiment Sampler and Little Lady).  This is for the Kraft Journal challenge - any sketch




I used this sketch from iSpy Sketches:

In honor of the birthday, Corinna has a sale going on at The Ribbon Carousel



Now be sure to hop along with all the DT to see the wonderful creations they have come up with.








21 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! I loveeeeee the papers you used and that little purse!!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh wow... what gorgeous papers!

Karen B. said...

Wonderful mix of patterns~

Jenny said...

Love how you used the sketch (thanks for playin'!) and the bling on the purse is such a jazzy touch:)

Andrea Ewen said...

What a beautifully feminine, wonderfully sweet card, Laurel...I'm sure that it will bring a huge smile to Corinna's pretty face!

Katie Skiff said...

This is so cute!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the contrast of the chevrons and pink leopard with the very vintagey look of the flowers.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Laurel! AWESOME layout and stamps! LOVE those papers too!!!

Kim O'Connell said...

What a pretty little card for the Ribbon Goddess! You're such a freakin' Show Off!

Suzanne said...

Love all the bling on the purse! So cute!

Rose said...

very pretty and i LOVE the bling on the purse!!! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

LOVE it!

Viji Siddharth said...

Very pretty card! Love the chevron paper and the ribbon!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :)

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun and feminine! Really perfect take on that sketch, too!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Laurel, love the combination of papers too, and the ribbon looks fab tied with the twine!

Lynn said...

cute! off to check out that sale!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I tried and tried to think of something for this design sketch--you nailed it! LOVE those papers and your blinged out purse! FUN!

Vickie Z said...

Love all those papers...gorgeous blend of patterns!!!

Dorcas said...

THis is so pretty Laurel! thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Lisa Arana said...

very lovely.

01 09 10