Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello Chickie


I have another card using The Alley Way Stamps.  I created this  cute little card mixing up a few of our sets.  I managed to  incorporate 4 different sets on this one:  Priceless JoyGet the Point?, Mad Gab and Kitchen Gadgets 2!  I used the Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane papers.  This is for the Paper Sundaes challenge - things with wings.


I am playing along with a couple of challenges. 

I used this sketch from 365 Cards


And the color inspiration from The Paper Players:










14 comments:

bonnie said...

So fun sweetie love the cute sentiment.....you make the sweetest cards x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving the little chick!

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love the colors and that chick is just too cute

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable! Love the little birdie! Fabulous use of the color palette, too!

Annette Allen said...

awesome fun card Laurel...I love the DP you used...too cute..

Unknown said...

Every time you use that little chick, I love him more!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ADORABLE! LOVE your sketch and the papers--and of course that little chick:)

Rose said...

this is super cute!!!
so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

Karen B. said...

Fun card, the banners are great!

yyam said...

Awww....this is soooooo cute! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Ahhh, so cute. Thanks for joining us at 365.cards super sketchy sunday.

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous fun card. I love everything about it!!! Fun fun fun!
Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that is too dang cute LOVE the chickie!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 cards!!!

Lisa Arana said...

super cute.

01 09 10