Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Smile

A few hours left to play along in my Inspired By challenge for this week.  For my project I did this layout that was also up on the StopAndScrap blog last week as my first post as a DT member.  I used my American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neopolitan papers and chipboard.  This beautiful photo is one of my neice and I took it off of her facebook page.  I have also used some Unity Stamps along with some Twinery Twine.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the pennants and rose.

15 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this page is so amazing...awesome design..

Brenda said...

I am always amazed at the detail in your projects. Beautiful!

dstandard said...

What a delightful page - beautiful photo and love the soft colors and great details!

~amy~ said...

Sooooooooo pretty!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the papers you used and loving the banners!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Laurel--I don't know how you do it! You really are AMAZING! I haven't been by in 6 days and you have like 25 posts! LOVE LOVE LOVE each one--love this LO! LOVE those papers so much!

Dora said...

What an amazing page, love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

I just LOVE this gorgeous layout!

Unknown said...

What a darling niece you have! I love how the soft colors just make the photo pop. The tags, banners and flowers are all gorgeous!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Amazing LO - love those gorgeous colors and banners.

1CardCreator said...

Sweet layout, your blog always makes me smile!

TesaB said...

This is soooooo beautiful!!!!! WOW!

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty layout! I love all the pennants!!

bonnie said...

Awww this is adorable sweetie love the little tags hanging with twine sweet x x

Lisa Arana said...

your layout is just as gorgeous as the photo. lovely.

01 09 10