Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red, White and Blue Birthday

I am very excited to be the Guest over at Skipping Stones this month.    For my first post the challenge for this week is this photo:



I used some new Dani Mogstad All American Summer paper available at Jessica Sprague.  Now we don't celebrate the 4th of July here in Canada so I decided to go with a birthday card instead.  I have used the Pumpkin Seed Sentiments stamp and the Always Here set to create my card.

Now be sure to head on over to the Skipping Stones blog to see what the other's have done.  


Now just a little FYI this is also the color challenge over at the Ribbon Carousel Blog so be sure to head on over and play along there too!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW!!! Beautiful Laurel! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that background paper, the butterfly and the doily!!

TesaB said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

awesome...congrats on being the guest designer..your card is awesome...

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Laurel!

Jingle said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the way you used the background stamp! So cute!

Unknown said...

I love the quilty feel of this card. Gorgeous. Now I want to go curl up in my favorite quilt and watch a movie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card and congrats on the Guestie DT spot!!! Yay!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful card, Laurel! Love the papers and your design is wonderful with the scallops and bit of doily. Really fun butterfly, too!

Dora said...

Beautiful work, love the colors and all the layers!

~amy~ said...

Congrats on being the SSD Guestie!!!!!! Love their stamps:)

Such a fab card!!!

Rose said...

congrats on the GDT!!!!
super card and i am loving the quilt pattern paper :)

**hope your having a blast on your trip :)

01 09 10