Friday, October 5, 2012

Chapter 4 -

I was up on the Pebbles Blog the other day with a layout using our exclusive Becky Fleck sketch.  I used my Seen and Noted collection as I thought it was perfect for this photo of my girls at a brand new high school - one of them completing her last year of high school and the other just beginning high school... the start of the next chapter of our life.

I used my Cricut to cut out the apple (Plantin Schoolbook); Notebook paper, High School title (Locker Talk) and Learning Curve (negative title).  I free hand cut the arrow heads from some of the scraps.


Some close ups:



9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

We are in the same exact place in life! LOVE your layout! Love how you did the title soooooo much and love that bit of ruler and the die cut apple. SO fab!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I saw this over there and just loveeeeeeeee it!! LOVING the colors and love love love the chevron paper!!!!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific layout, Laurel. Your girls are so pretty. Great papers and all the details set the mood wonderfully.

1CardCreator said...

Sweet page, wishing you all the best in your new location.

TesaB said...

Such a super fab page!!! Gorgeous layers and love the pop of orange!

Alanna said...

Another great layout. So many fun elements.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING! I love your projects--LOVE those papers and design:)

Dora said...

Love this page, lot to see, it is stunning!

bonnie said...

So cool I absolutely love the colours! Hugs x

01 09 10