Sunday, November 11, 2012

First Snow so I made some winter cards


Today we got the first snowfall of the season.  Although it wasn't much, in between painting, dusting and cooking up pumpkin I felt like making some winter cards.  I used the digi pack of Winter Park collection by Echo Park available at Jessica Sprague.  

I used my Cricut to cut out the hat.

This one also uses some Pretty Little Studio goodies and the felt snowflake was cut with a MFT die.

Now I sure that tomorrow I will be back to regularly scheduled programming - ie. Christmas ;)




10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that snow hat!!!!

Brenda said...

I love the colors in these cards!

Karen B. said...

Amazing application of elements!

yyam said...

Nicely done! You are one production machine! :)

TesaB said...

Gorgeous cards, Laurel!!! Fab layers as always!!!

~amy~ said...

Fun winter cards...it's been noticeably colder...I don't mind the snow so long as I don't have to drive in it!

Jeanne said...

Excellent cards to commemorate the first snow. You are one productive mama with get the fun squeezed in amongst the chores...Awesome!

1CardCreator said...

Snow already! Sweet cards Laurel.

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, super fun! Love me that Echo Park paper!

Rose said...

super fun cards :)
*you just keep that cold white stuff all to yourself as we don't want it! lol

01 09 10