Friday, November 2, 2012

Jillibean Recipe Book.


Jillibean&MayaRoad_Vertical
This week Jillibean Soup is buddying up with Maya Road. We've swapped some of our product and their product with our teams and asked them to simply create.  I am up on the Jillibean Soup blog today with my project along with others.

For my project I used a Maya Road chipboard album along with the Coconut Lime Soup collection to create a little recipe book.  My oldest daughter graduates this year so I thought I would start putting together some of her favorite recipes and this seemed the perfect time to start ;)  I used my Cricut to cut out the title and a few of the embellishments (I used the From My Kitchen cartridge).  I have also used some SRM Stickers throughout the book and of course a bit of May Arts ribbon and a some Twinery Twine.





Now be sure to head on over to the Jillibean Soup blog to see what the others have created, in fact you may want to start at Monday's post so you get to see all of the projects!  Don't forget too, to check out the Maya Road blog as their designers created some wonderful things as well.




12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

oooh, this is GORGEOUS, Laurel! So love that Coconut Lime Soup paper for a recipe book, and love your round tabs. The stitching is so fabulous, and I adore the clips and all the little details. What a great idea to put this together for your daughter! LOVE that!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the colors!!!!

Karen B. said...

Send me one, it might actually make me cook (jk)! Great project.

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this...such a fun project...

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous papers in this awesome cookbook!

Unknown said...

What an awesome little book. It would be a perfect Christmas gift!

TesaB said...

Wow!!!! This is awesome!!!

Carla said...

Wow - gorgeous!! What a great gift idea!

Rose said...

LOVE it!!! :)

Tonya said...

This is so fabulous. Great details and colors.

Patricia Folchert said...

Love your recipe book Laurel! So cute, I need to make one for my Mom!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is so cute Laurel!!!

01 09 10